Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm back !!

Not exactly been to anywhere... just that life was pretty hectic for me recently with the work and study eating all my time.. i hardly have time for tv... today's a long afternoon becos my boss jio me for lunch... for a short catch up session...
(for a moment, i tot wat happened man.. did i do anything wrong recently that was discovered? =P )

Things that happened during these few mths..

- I won an ipod nano 2 during a company contest.
- My team had a restructure, now I report to a European supervisor in Holland.
- Had fun playing her Wii.
- Cleared the irritating IPPT once again. *phew*
- Had a lousy dinner at Buckaroos for my birthday.. haha.. but i had fun trying to console her on my birthday.
- My tail frame broke.
- I got myself the Hepco & Becker side racks and 2nd hand 30L side panniers for my birthday. (nah.. that's just an excuse to mod the bike)
- Spend a bomb on my bike maintenance. Very poor this month.

Ok lah... too little time too many things.. n I can't really study nowadays, the energy level is weak and unwilling... i shall do 2 modules the max next sem..

It's going to be a very tight next 2 weeks again.. 1 assignment deadline today, 1 online quiz to complete within these 3 days, colleague's wedding in Melaka this weekend, 2 assignments due date on next Tue and Thur.

OMG and godspeed.

1 comment:

WhiteDusk said...

Wah lau~ Your hiatus sibei long! But with so many modules... its already a miracle that you actually have a blog and an FB account!

Godspeed and TP give you summon~
Amitabha~