Monday, November 7, 2011

AFA11 is coming to town again!!

Anime Festival Asia 2011 is back again~~
It has become an annual pilgrimage for me. The lucky thing is that it is always 1 week right before my paper. Let me take a break first before going for the papers...

Time to go and be a kid again... ^^

AFA11 will start on this Fri, 11-11-11. What a good date to host it, although I was wishing it can be held elsewhere other than Suntec (again). But I guess, being a rather centralised part of Singapore, it makes it easier for foreign visitors. The expected attendance was placed to be at 70,000 - 80,000 (if I remember correctly from what I read).


The 3 day schedule goes like this
Day 1 is mainly for the Cool Japan Forum. According to the website, the Cool Japan Forum brings together the top minds from the music, novel, anime and digital content industries of Japan. Through a 1-day conference, this 11th of November 2011, be inspired, learn and benefit through this comprehensive platform featuring numerous industry leaders.

Day 2 and 3 is where the real party begins!
Check these out for a quick review of what's going to happen.

Day 2

Day 3

Ticketing info can be found here : http://animefestival.asia/ticketing.html
My plan is to go for Festival + Stage on Day 2 and I Love Anisong on Day 3. What's your plan?

No comments: