Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random postings..

Oh well... used to like designing web pages when I was in poly...
Now.. I feel that sharing of photos on blogger.com is kind of "not-so-effortless".
Uploading is slow.. linking is not so easy either..

Decided to try posting a direct link from FB instead..

Can you see this pic?



Exam is over.. I hope it goes well.. not much confidence because couldn't finish the paper again.. 9 marks goned.. You need to start writing the moment these business papers start and you can't stop until the examiner says" Stop writing now."

Now.. time to start enjoying my hobbies again..

- Are you enjoying your life too? -

1 comment:

WhiteDusk said...

Some exams, especially those open-book, have such a short time that you must prepare bookmarks and spot questions.

Most of the time I realise that business professors like to read bullshit. And I like to write bullshit. Everyone happy~