Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winter is here..

The weather in Singapore is turning colder and the daylight's a little shorter these days. Signs of winter?? Although Singapore is not a seasonal country, I would still refer it as winter just for the sake of having colder weather.. An escape from the hot and humid weather that we have for almost 90% of the time.

Colder weather also means that you tend to be more patient with things around you.
You may think that's crap.. but at least it works for me.. A little more patient with people on the road and streets... Having spent my whole life in this little red dot, I can really feel that the space (physical and personal) around me is getting smaller and tighter.. More and more people in this country.. 5 million now to be exact.. 6.5 million is the target to be..

Yeah Yeah.. I know.. Sporeans are not willing to give birth.. Whose fault is it? In the past, if you have more then 2 kids, you get fined. Now, the government pays you to have kids but it's just too late.

I read this article the other day.. 13 million people worldwide want to migrate to Singapore... OMFG.. IF all these people come, this little island might probably sink into the ocean bed..

KPKB.. That's all sporeans can do.. I am no exception.. There will always be 2 sides for a coin..

- Do you like cold weather? -

1 comment:

WhiteDusk said...

I like cold weather but stepping on the cold hard floor in the morning is not enjoyable! Cold weather + stay in hotel with heater = BEST!