Friday, December 17, 2010

End Of Year (EOY) Cosplay Arts Event 2010

Another event which clashed with STGCC over the weekend. However, there are some slight similarities and differences between these 2 events. Similarities include having cosplay events and competitions and the main difference would be the focus of each event. STGCC has a wider variety of games, comics and toys whereas EOY is mainly on cosplay and Japanese subculture.

As usual, since I had sometime, I decided to pop by to take a look since it was held at Republic Poly. I am kind of turning into a cosplay event photographer. After a while, I even find these cos-ers familiar....

Let the photos do the taking then...

My ticket - pretty nice serial number eh?
Cost $16 though
My first time to Republic Poly, my first impression of this place was that the buildings look pretty cool than the other tertiary centers that I've been to.




I guess i was still quite early so there weren't too much cos-ers then. Took a walk around the place first and check out the booths.

A bird (fish) eye view
Some products on sale
Miku is out on display
Mio is here too~
Calling out to you?

As usual some of my preferred photos.. keke..

Kon?
Very cheerful character

These 2 were funny, trying to stand on 1 leg and pose, but don't know where to look at the same time.


Different version of Mios



Mmm.. Maid with camera..

iLike the snow miku's wig
Vocaloids seem to be a fav with cos-ers
This iLike


Just to prove that I really did go!
More photos can be seen : EOY 2010

All these were taken indoor. It was a pity that it was too hot during the period that I was there, the scenery outside is much better for phototaking. Didn't have enough time to stay till late evening. More and more cosplayers arrive by the time I was leaving.

No comments: