Sunday, July 20, 2008

BatMan - The Dark Knight


Caught this on Sunday.
Been watching movies at cck lot 1 shaw recently. Last last sunday was Red Cliff.
I bought 10 movie vouchers at $80 so that catching a show during the weekends is still cap at $8 for myself.
Shaw cck isn't a very fantastic cinema, that's exactly the same idea why I always go there.
You can always get good seats for shows which are just released compared to GV vivocity or Cathay Causeway Point.

Have been watching Batman ever since I knew it.. Compared to superman or spidy, I prefer Batman. (My msn nick has 2 bats too. LOL)
Maybe because he has more cool gadgets compared to the other 2 guys.

So for this show... I find it enjoyable..
Nice attire, cool batmobile-cum-batbike ?

Joker... well... he's good... but as I says "maybe ppl get more popular after they die".
The only downside would be the show is very long.. it's around 3hours..

Next on my list would be... 'The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor'.

No comments: