Tuesday, December 1, 2009

P. Ubin Photoshoot

Went for a photoshoot at Pulau Ubin. It's organised by one of my colleagues. We have decided to make this a half day trip. Start off at 630am for a Nasi Lemak breakfast at Changi Village, not from the so-call-famous stall. I haven't been to Ubin for 10 years, ever since my poly days. Tekong was my next fav island ever since.

The jetty changed alot since then, it used to be the very old skool type.. Too bad I wasn't interested in photography back then, otherwise could have gotten a shot of those and kept it.

Price for the jetty increased by 50c, which wasn't too bad.



Preparing for a fight with the mosquitoes..


It's a beautiful place.. Always love to go out into the nature.. Away from the lion city and concrete forest..

Check out the sunrise @ 7.27am


The serene sea


Welcome to Ubin!!


Group shot before we start..


Sharing some photos..










View from a resort on the island






Time to go back.. Check out the crowd at noon time.. Does this even look like SG to you??


Before I go...


- Do you like to take photos or pose for one -

2 comments:

WhiteDusk said...

I prefer to have someone walk beside me, I point, and the someone take the picture for me.

And if the photo turn out bad, I will give that fellow a knock on his/her head!

Unknown said...

u sibei jia lat..