Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wierdest thing happens or so I think

Received an sms from a friend on Sun night.. asking me to help take their wedding photos.. Wow.. I considered that as an honor.. but with my skills and camera.. I wondered if I can do it.. never had experience with this type before.. I stared at that sms for 5 mins before I started thinking..

Wedding is like a very important event for alot of people.. What if my photos aren't fantastic? Will they blame me for life? lolz..
I mean its a serious thing u know.. do u know how serious is that!?!

To me, photography is just an interest. I take, enjoy the process and end product, keep or pose the photos for people to see. No damage done to anyone. I'm happy and if they appreciate with my pictures, I'll be even happier.

Wedding photography.. really something new to me..

-DO u think I can make it?-

1 comment:

WhiteDusk said...

Tell her to get someone else to co-photograph~ Then you will feel more confident and may take better pictures because your pressure is lifted.

And remember to clear the memory and bring a spare battery on the big day!

GO GO GO~