Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first post

Weather for the day: Sunny in morning, heavy rain in afternoon, cooling at night.

First post...
hmm... what should i write??

Maybe I can start with what I did today?
It's just another boring day at work today...
Just counting down to the end of the month... (bonus mth btw)

New things in my life which would keep me rather busy i think...

Come July, I would be changing my job from IT Associate in local client team to IT Analyst in network team. In a way, it's a promotion because of the change in band. Felt that I should be at this band 1 year back. It's rather hard to climb up the bands in this company that I work in.
There were a number of disappointments along the way too. Shall not comment too much on historical things.. haha...

So what do i do now? Support users in terms of end user infrastructure... so that means your desktop, laptop, printers, blackberries, IP Phones will be resolved by me...
N what will i do in the future... i m not very sure.. but i m guessing my primary role would be to support the network infrastructure operations in the Asia Pacific region offices...
Plenty of room for growth in this team i guess.. will probably keep me entertained for the next 3-4 years before I find it boring
again...


Goodbye, my cubicle..

2nd thing would be.. i m going back to sch...
Enrolled in
BSc (Honours) Information Technology and Business at uniSIM.
This is a 3yr course... i hope it won't be as disastrous as it did when i was in poly...
going back to sch means... busier weekday nites.. weekends... no time for myself... lesser touring..

ok.. it's the last round of matches for Group D of euro cup 08...
Greece vs Spain starting in 7 mins time...


No comments: