Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haru 5th Anniversary and cosplay photography

Saw this on sgcafe forum and decided to pop by to take a look and take some shots too.

The good news? There are a couple of events comming up these weekends, Teenage Big Day Out and of course what I've been waiting for a long time since last year, the Anime Festival Asia 2010!!

The bad news.. my papers are within these few weeks too.. dang...

Have decided to go into anime/cosplay photography since the last AFA 09. You can see some photos from my AFA'09 albums here, Day 1 and 2. Still a newbie back then. The strong and vibrant colors from cosplayers setup really interest me. I guess I have a thing for strong contrast. Even my photography kakis think so. lol.. Hopefully, I have improved over the past year to get better shots of cosplayers again this year. 

Sharing a couple of photos here, feel free to comment or tag anyone that you know.


Interesting, first time I see a guy cosplaying as K-On!


Air Gear Characters

Naruto (Very common cosplayer's choice from what I observe)
I like the expression on his face, enjoying his hobby to bits.

I like the feel of this shot.

I like the makeup and design of this cosplayer.

They have some ang mo kias acting as butlers. Pretty young lads, 15 - 17yos.
After your maid theme, the butler is picking up too.

That's all folks, if you are interested to see the rest of the photos, you can go to my fb album.

2 comments:

Jesica said...

OMG!! I really want to go to an anime convention!!! or to somewhere which is filled with cosplayer!!! x3!!
I wish 1 day I could go to Haru House!

Unknown said...

Hi Jessica, where do u stay?
There are a couple of conventions comming up here in Singapore.

Do try to come and see/feel for yourself if you like cosplay.